News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Multi Language Gets Applied on Second Reload

Started by jamnagarsoftware, October 30, 2015, 13:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamnagarsoftware

Hi,

I have one site, in which there is setup of multi language along with falang extension.

My problem is that, when the language gets changes it does not get effected at the request, but it gets effected on next page refresh/reload.

If I change to some other language again, the same issue remains.

Steps:
- Currently I am on EN
- I change language to NL (Information is still being show in to EN, strange thing is that, Add To Cart button text get changed to correct language, even menu is working fine.)
- I reload the same page again with language as NL, now every thing is fine.
- Again I switch to EN, Add to cart button get changed to English (Selected Language) Product Title, Description, VM Category Module does remain in to NL.
- I reload the page with EN, and then every things get proper.

I tried to upload all latest files of VM and FaLang, but that did not resolved my problem, so I may be some thing with configuration or DB issue probably.

Thank you in advance.

symaticsolutions

Does your page refresh on selection of language? If not try to reload a page on language switch. Also check for possible JS issues on language switch.

jamnagarsoftware

Yes, My page do get refreshed on language selection. But even though it does not gets reflect on first load, it shows the correct language information on second reload.

lindapowers

Please join post http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=132106.msg456537#new in the bug report section.

Happens the same to me since last update.

jamnagarsoftware

Can you share your site url? So I can see is it the same issue which I am facing.

lindapowers

jamnagarsoftware

Yes, I am facing the same issue.

Its exactly the same issue which your also facing. Do let me know if you find any solution for it.

jjk

Quote from: lindapowers on November 15, 2015, 15:14:04 PM
thats the vm frontpage, try switching language

Just tried it on your front-page and a category page. In both cases all three languages switched on the first click (using latest Firefox browser).
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

Studio 42

Apparently, this comes from Joomla external system plugins, I solved it for lindapowers
Quote from: jjk on November 19, 2015, 00:40:29 AM
Quote from: lindapowers on November 15, 2015, 15:14:04 PM
thats the vm frontpage, try switching language

Just tried it on your front-page and a category page. In both cases all three languages switched on the first click (using latest Firefox browser).

bortolani

Hi, I have the same problem.
Can you give me a hint about how you found the conflicting plugin?

Thanks,
Bruno