News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Multivariant custom field not working if there is a slideshow in the description

Started by Geppux, October 30, 2015, 12:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geppux

Hi everybody, I want to report a possible bug. I use normally multivariant custom field without problems, but I noticed that if in the description of the product I have a slideshow the multivariant custom field stop working (I use a module JSNImageshow inserted in the description with loadposition).
You can see this behaviour here http://mulligan.it/it/attrezzatura-da-golf/legni/ping-g30-driver-detail.html until I don't eliminate the slideshow in the description.
As you can see, when you choose a variant the page don't change to the required product but if you click refresh you have the required product.
I hope this problem will be solved, thank you.
Giuseppe

jenkinhill

Your slideshow is loading an old jQ version, jQuery v1.8.2  after VM's jQuery v1.11.3   Maybe stop the slideshow component from loading its own jQ.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Geppux

Thank you Jenkinhill for your answer, unfortunately I've no idea how to do this, now I contact the slideshow creators to see if they have a solution. Bye.
Giuseppe

Geppux

I went in the component settings and I found the possibility not to use the jquery of the component but the joomla default and I did it but still have the problem... :(

Geppux

The version of the JSNImageshow wasn't up to date, I updated but still have the problem.