News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Disable Price Without Tax in product page

Started by Meton, November 03, 2015, 02:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meton

Hi guys,

I would like to disable price without tax and other items like discount on my product and catagory pages. But i do want it to show in my checkout page. Any suggestions how to approach this?

Kind regards,

Meton
Joomla!         3.6.5
VirtueMart     3.0.18

AH

As far as I can tell you still have to do this using template view overrides

If you want to display tax in the cart - you still have to have the pricing display configured to show the tax (Tax amount)  Which results in it showing on the product pages as well.

You can then override the display of this Tax value using a template override to the file:-

templates/YOURTEMPLATENAME/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/prices.php

Just comment this line

// echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('taxAmount', 'COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_TAX_AMOUNT', $product->prices);
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Meton

Hi AH,

Thank you for your answer, i forgot to update. I have adjusted the template to only show the product price by using the frontpage php script:

I have created a overwrite in sublayouts/products.php.

I changed:
echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout('prices',array('product'=>$product,'currency'=>$currency));

TO:
echo $currency->createPriceDiv ('salesPrice', '', $product->prices, FALSE, FALSE, 1.0, TRUE);
//echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout('prices',array('product'=>$product,'currency'=>$currency));

Kind regards,

Meton
Joomla!         3.6.5
VirtueMart     3.0.18

AH

Thanks for the update -

Yes that is an override, I hope you have placed it in :-

templates/YOURTEMPLATENAME/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/

It will not get changed when you update your VM

I recommend that you update you profile and/or update your Joomla to 3.4.5  (J3.4.4 is insecure!)
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Meton

Quote from: AH on November 03, 2015, 10:06:00 AM
Thanks for the update -

Yes that is an override, I hope you have placed it in :-

templates/YOURTEMPLATENAME/html/com_virtuemart/sublayouts/

It will not get changed when you update your VM

I recommend that you update you profile and/or update your Joomla to 3.4.5  (J3.4.4 is insecure!)

It was on my todo list before i go live :D.

Updated now:
"Your site has been successfully updated. Your Joomla version is now 3.4.5. "

Thx again!
Joomla!         3.6.5
VirtueMart     3.0.18

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0