News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VirtueMart Home Page Settings number of displayed products

Started by vmitsis84, October 23, 2015, 13:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmitsis84

Hi to everyone,

VirtueMart version 3.0.10, Joomla Version 3.4.5

I want to ask if someone can tell me, how can I change the number of display products, on Virtuemart frontpage menu item.

Thanks in advance

GJC Web Design

you'll have to explain yourself far better than this!

image?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

vmitsis84

Hi, Sorry for the delay

As you can see in the screenshot, there are nine new products and nine top products. How can I display three products per category.

This page is a virtuemart front page.

All these categories(top ten, new products, featured products) are came from virtuemart configuration page. There aren't modules.

Thanks in advance

jenkinhill

That is set in VM Configuration/Templats/VirtueMart Home Page Settings  - if that does not change it for you then the number of rows may be coded into the commercial template overrides you are using.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

vmitsis84

Hi, Thanks for your response...
I will try to find what's going on!

Thanks again