News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multilingual issues after update to joomla 3.4.1

Started by lindapowers, March 23, 2015, 10:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allamistakeo19

Looks like upgrading JCE Editor to version 2.5.1 breaks this workaround. I can no longer properly set the languages for the vendor description.

Re-installing version 2.4.6 over version 2.5.1 doesn't solve the problem, because it leaves behind javascript files from 2.5.1.

Solution if you have installed 2.5.1: uninstall JCE completely, and (re-)install 2.4.6.

ptrouw

Same problem, only default language showing in the back-end with JCE editor v2.5.2. Strangely only shop translation isn't changing, products and categories are fine.
Installed v2.4.6, without uninstalling 2.5.2 and everything works fine again.

inu2005

I have a website with Joomla 3.4.4 / Virtuemart 3.0.10 / JCE 2.5.8 in two languages: Dutch (default) and English.
I have a problem with saving the store description. Only the default language is showing in VM backend, despite the selected language. The translations are stored in the right VM language tables, but are not visible in backend.

JCE 2.5.8 does no longer offer a solution / workaround. The problem also occurs with TinyMCE editor.
Also see: https://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/forum/jce-virtuemart-language-problem

This issue must be solved by Virtuemart.