News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No content when adding a product

Started by nicoco59, September 23, 2015, 13:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicoco59

Hi,

I'm testing virtuemart 3.0.10 before updating the version on my site online and encounter that weird "bug" : when adding a product from the product page the popup shows up with nothing inside.

There are no confirmations to say the product has been added successfully (despite it has in the basket).

Has someone this bug too when working in their local version ?

Thanks

jenkinhill

Localhost should not be any different from live server, so check using protostar or beez template in case of an override issue.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

nicoco59

Quote from: jenkinhill on September 23, 2015, 15:14:23 PM
Localhost should not be any different from live server, so check using protostar or beez template in case of an override issue.

I tried by changing to Protostar (I'm already using a custom Beez) but doesn't change anything, inside that div "content my-groovy-style" there is just absolutely no html at all...

I'll try "overwriting" Virtuemart and see if it changes things.

(Edit : Ok I just found what's wrong : Seems Facebox doesn't work anymore and I had to use Fancybox instead, well won't change that much for me, just have to redo some css.)

Milbo

Strange, if you check our bugfixing list, then one bugfix is that I fixed facebox again. Hmmmm. We thought about to remove it, because it is heavily outdated and not developed anylonger.

uhmm, seems the update fixed one and broke the cart popup. I think we just have to remove it.

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jenkinhill

I agree, facebox should go. I just fixed a site which used facebox for some image display where checkout stopped working. Switched completely to fancybox and all works again.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum