News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Shopper Group Pricing Not Working VM 2.6, Help!

Started by zainabubu, September 23, 2015, 03:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zainabubu

Hello,

I recently decided to use the shopper group feature on vm2, but for some reason shopper group pricing option seems to work only on the first price/shopper group (no matter the group)
For example,
When order on the prod info backend of VM 2 is at Default (1) and Wholesale (2),

Product A - $1 for Default level
$0.5  for Wholesale level

- on the front end, default user gets to see the $1, but wholesale user logged sees no price nor option to add to cart

Now when I change the order of default and wholesale from product information in vm backend to Wholesale (1) and Default (2)

Product A - $0.5 Wholesale level
$1 Default level

-wholesale user is able to see the wholesale price and default user sees no price nor option to log in.

I was using VM 2.6.18 when I decided to use the shopper group pricing option, but when it wasn't working, I updated to VM2.6.20 and that has not helped the problem.
It seems like my VM is showing only whatever the first price level option is and ignoring the others. Please help!

I use vm 2.6.20 with Joomla 2.5.28
PHP Version   5.3.29

GJC Web Design

have u enabled
"Enable shoppergroup specific price display" under each shopper group?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

zainabubu

yes, i have. the shopper group works if it is the only price option, when other price levels are added, they do not work.

zainabubu

So I was able to solve the issue through a long process of trial and error, so now I need help doing a mass change of my shopper group setting from Available for all to -default-. I tried using csv improved to get it done, but it did not work.