News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart Music Store Template With Audio Player Trial Plugin

Started by David Kan, November 02, 2013, 09:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

Virtuemart Music Store Template with audio player trial plugin helps owners to get the maximum performance, usability for your Joomla site.

Virtuemart Music Store Template is particularly integrated with a built – in audio player trial plugin. Customers can listen melodies of a song or an album in about 30 seconds before they decide to buy it or not. The plugin helps shoppers to buy album they like the most through listening in the music player trial bar. For owners of online music stores, you might have been looking for this plugin a long time. Our template will be a perfect choice for your demand.

Virtuemart Music Store Template Features

- Add song downloads/ tracks
- Support a music genre search
- Customers can listen trial of track before purchase
- Support separate mini tracks for preview
- Set download times for customer after purchase
- Set days for a song to be downloaded after purchase
- Support singles, albums or multiple tracks per product
- Support certain choices of tracks
- Easily install and set up the plugin
- Compatible with Cross-Browsers
- Optimization for search engines

Virtuemart music store template looks great on desktop and laptop coming with a built-in audio player, a slider for album covers, and amazing animations. All music trends will be relevantly displayed on the modern layout where you can choose between a light and dark scheme.  It has all the latest features of HTML5 and CSS3. All sub- pages can be customized. Virtuemart music store template has many powerful features such as: Ajax Instant Search, Ajax Drop-Down Cart, Mega Menu - Multiple Columns Menu, Image slideshow and Transitions Effects, Currency Languages Converter. The template is translation ready too.

Those qualities make Virtuemart Music Store Template a perfect solution for selling qualified downloadable  products.

Plugin 1 : Virtuemart Custom Music Player

Administrators can add "Custom fields" for each downloadable product:

o  "Component Media" helps administrators to choose where tracks are inserted accurately.
o   Administrators can insert 2 kind of music files: trial and full mp3 files
o   Admin can insert each track for their music products.
o   Automatically create download link when an customer's order is confirmed
o   Download link will be sent to customer's email, the plugin hides real track link and requires a customer to enter password for security before downloading the product
o   Download link is encypted with MD5 technology and expired after an hour

Plugin 2 : Music Player System

Based on each trial song which was inserted into a music product

o   Plugin 2 is to display an audio player on the interface of each product in the category page.
o   A special function for music sales website using Virtuemart.
o   The plugin is developed by using html5 technology and Jplayer.

Plugin 3 : Music Playlist System

Based on the list of tracks to be inserted from the Plugin 1:

o   Plugin 3's function is displaying a playlist in an album.
o   html5 technology and Jplayer

#CHANGELOG

Version 1.1.0 Updated: 2014, Sep 21

+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.22 and Virtuemart 2.6.6
+ Optimize image size
+ Fix CSS errors
+ Compress JS

Version 1.0

+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.x, Virtuemart 2.0.x

belsaas

Very good template and very good and fast support. Thanx.
-------------------------------
Joomla 3.8.1
Virtuemart 3.2.4
PHP 7.1
-------------------------------

brunor

Hi,
does this Template compatible with Virtuemart 3?

Thanks
Bruno

David Kan

Hello Brunor !
It is compatible Joomla 2.5.22, Virtuemart 2.6.6 only.

David Kan

QuoteHi, I want to update the youtube video on the main menu how do i do that? I also want to make the banners on the home slider clickable to a specific artist profile.

I want to know if I rename some of the page names (e.g, manufacturers layout) to my desired name?

Is it possible to also rectify this path (http://music.bwmade.mobi/index.php/en/genre/genres/poetry) to just (http://music.bwmade.mobi/index.php/en/genre/poetry)

1. If you want to update the youtube video on the main menu, you go to "Extensions->Module Manager->Video Menu" and change content in it.
2. Module slideshow don't  allowed click the banners on the home slider clickable to a specific artist profile.
3. You can change rename every thing you want.
4. You can't change this path  (http://music.bwmade.mobi/index.php/en/genre/genres/poetry) to just (http://music.bwmade.mobi/index.php/en/genre/poetry). This is default in component virtuemart.

David Kan

QuoteHow do i change the price setting so that it can only show the retail price not the today special?

You go to "Components->VirtueMart->Configuration->Configuration->Pricing" and unchecked "Final salesprice"

David Kan

QuoteCan i set shipping classes for the music? e.g When a song is available as MP3 Audio only then shipping is not applied?

You go to "Components->VirtueMart->Shop->Shipment Methods",next you choose shipping method and then you add cost shipping for product()

David Kan

QuoteI want to know if its possible to extend the music player timer and how do i do that?

In the page category, if you want to extend the music player timer , you only can change the music player timer in backend(in the player trial, you enter a song.)

In the page detail,if you want to extend the music player timer , you go to "/plugins/system/music_playlist/assets/js/ttw-music-player.js", you search line 97, and you change the maximum time.(eg:event.jPlayer.status.currentTime > 30 to event.jPlayer.status.currentTime > 50).

David Kan

QuoteHow do i stop the song from being repeated?

If you don't want the song repeat, please remove the code below

repeat: function(event) { // The default jPlayer repeat event handler
                if(event.jPlayer.options.loop) {
                    $(this).unbind(".jPlayerRepeat").bind($.jPlayer.event.ended + ".jPlayer.jPlayerRepeat", function() {
                        $(this).jPlayer("play");
                    });
                } else {
                    $(this).unbind(".jPlayerRepeat");
                }
            },

From row 279 -> 287 in the file

plugins\system\music_playlist\assets\js\jquery.jplayer.js

However, you should copy that file before modifying it.

David Kan

QuoteThe music player timer is always showing 0:40 for all songs, how do i solve that?

About part display in font-end, you go to "/plugins/system/music_playlist/music_playlist.php", go line 214, and change it(eg : 'duration' => "0:40" to 'duration' => "0:60").

David Kan

QuoteWe are testing payment with PayPal and after a successful transaction we get this error when we try to download the file

https://gyazo.com/aecbb287977755cc8a0cd450077f17a8

Please add the code below to .htaccess file

RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^linkdownload/order=(.*)&path=(.*)/download/([a-f0-9]{32})/(.+)/(.+)$ plugins/vmcustom/music_player/download/down.php?path=$4&file=$5&hashCode=$3

RewriteRule ^linkdownload/order=(.*)&path=(.*)&file=(.*)$ plugins/vmcustom/music_player/download/download.php?order=$1&path=$2&file=$3