News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Help for errors: no price in feature, no product display log

Started by Roccofx, August 27, 2015, 23:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roccofx

Hi, never got an answer after several days in the general forum.... please help:

I have several issues with Virtuemart and after searching solutions that helped others, i havent solved my problems:

1. the feature module doesn´t show my product price, the right price appears at my list of products but in the main "feature module" the price desappeared and only shows the product name, i found many solutions here for past issues that didnt help like: configuration / pricing / "show price", that didnt help, it was already selected, also almost all other check boxes in that field ar correct.

2. My visitors cant watch the full description of products after selecting unless they are logged, thats a big problem, because the feature module shows little information and i dont want all people to be logged just to watch the product features, i want all visitors even not logged to watch the full description.

3. Even logged after cick a product a message says to normal users: restricted area, and in my case as super user when i click a feature product a message says:

We regret to inform you that this product (name of the product) is either temporarily out of stock or not in stock in the desired quantity. Please submit your email address if you would like to be notified when new stock arrives for this product.

The reality is that the stock is 5 and the back end has certenly saved well the stock change, my other problem with normal users must be a permision one, but still havent solved that one either...

Some questions:

How can u add to the date calendar into products configuration, an exact "hour-seconds" to automaticaly start and publish the products, and an hour limit to stop selling the product, rather than do it manually or just selecting dates?

How can i add a shop function for vendors to enable them to acces my site with a vendor account and check in the products as "delivered or used" by writing the order codes the users receive whe a product is bought? that will help to avoid users multi-copy printed codes again and again, so when the vendor receives the printed code they can mark that product as used or delivered in the back end, so if another users comes with the same code comes back Virtue mart has a record that the product has already been delivered or used, and my clients are not robbed lol

Thanks a lot, please help with the steps for possible solutions

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum