can someone help me with this error message - blank page add-to-cart

Started by romeo2die, August 23, 2015, 17:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

romeo2die

Hi there,

My condition right now:
1) I recently upgraded my joomla from 2.5.11 to 2.5.28, and also I upgraded my VM from 2.0 to 3.0.9.
2) I'm also trying to install 3rd party payment system (for local currency payment)

After I installed the payment system, whenever I click add-to-cart button, it will show only blank white page (I've tried following all the steps  posted on the forum but I'm still stuck here).  After setting up the error msg to maximum, I got this message when I click add-to-cart button:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartCart::prepareCartViewData() in /home/klikmcc/public_html/plugins/system/vponepagecheckout/cart/cartview.html.php on line 1118

After checking that line, here's what shown in that specific line (1118):
$cart->prepareCartViewData();

I also checked the error log and the last one I got is this:

ERROR vmError: VmTable #__virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb Check not passed. Neither slug nor obligatory value at payment_name for auto slug creation is given 0

Can someone help me with this problem? much appreciated!

Thanks in Advance

jenkinhill

Looks like you need to update your VirtuePlanet One Page Checkout, an update was published in June, 2015.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Studio 42

First try with the protostar template(i doubt this solve your problem).
Check for onepage checkout update for Virtuemart 3 and change your current template with one from OPC default templates.
Contact OPC support.

romeo2die

Thanks everyone for the reply, much appreciated!

So can I just simply disable or uninstall 1-page plugin to solve this problem?

GJC Web Design

Yes ....  disable first to see if this is the problem .. as 42 says -- try the std. templates as well
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation