VM 3.09 won't add product to cart, update cart... probably jquery?

Started by lazacom, July 29, 2015, 20:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazacom

Hi people,

on one of websites I manage, there is some weird things going on. When go to some product, product can't be added to cart, + and - don't work and similar. I've gone trough forum, found that jQuery can be causing this, so disabled any jQuery instance other than VM by renaming files. But still not working. Found that on working web site there are 4 more js files so I hard coded them to template, but still nothing.

http://tehnotronik.lazacom.com/shop-web-shop/rasveta/sijalice/led-rasveta/reflektor-led-230v-10w-rgb-sa-daljincem-detail

This is link to one of products. When go to finish order, it shows empty cart (like didn't update state).

In VM configuration/Template/Activate Css Styles & Javascripts  all checked but CSS and google jQuery (tried that also, but not helping). Yeah, I know, I use different template then default, but it still don't work if change template to one of yoo_theme (which work on second site).

Any idea guys? P.S. If can't see link, google DNS do the trick.

borro

Hello.

Did you solve this issue?

May be there is some jquery/js hardcoded in html that hinder to put products into a cart...
Wish you happiness!