News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM3.0.9.4 No notification emails to user or vendor

Started by finbarr69, July 28, 2015, 20:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finbarr69

Joomla 3.4.3 . VM 2.0.9.4

Using the Paypal payment method, the store owner is not getting emails when a customer orders his product, or cancels an order before paying.

The site emails are working - the contact us form (using ContactEnhanced) works fine.

The VM settings appear to be correct - see attachment.

Any clues where to start debugging this ?

Thanks

Brian

AnimalAid

Hi, this is Animal Aid in Coldsteam, Victoria, Australia - a not-for-profit animal welfare organisation.
We have exactly the same problem - I've just swiched to SMTP using Mandrill, but still no emails to us from the shop (the vendor), though both the Joomla php mailer and Mandrill happily send out test emails.
Have you made any progress?
I'm currently running Joomla 3.4.5, Virtuemart 3.0.8, all running on php 5.4.26.
This email issue is a real pain - I've spent hours on it, plus had several different experts have a look, costing us money, all to no avail.
Cheers, rod

daneshpayeh

Hi rod,
I had this problem too. I activated the debug mode in virtuemart and it turned out that It doesn't have enough memory to make PFD file and related stuff for email. I think minimum memory is 64 MB. contact your host provider and ask them to increase the assigned ram to your host service. It may solve the problem.
Cheers,

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member