News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

All products disapears...please help - language problem

Started by expertpc, July 27, 2015, 17:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

expertpc

Hello all,

First of all I use Joomla 3.4.3 with latest Virtuemart 3.0.9.

I have a really strange problem with my products...

I imported them from CSV/Excel with VM Products manager without any problem. Everything goes fine except when I try to change language. EN-GB to EN-US.
After the new language installation into backend and frontend, All my products doesn't show again. And if I check into VM PRODUCTS MANAGER, it count all of them.. see picture (Image1.jpg) but when I go to products, no products appears... :-[ see picture (Image2.jpg). I allready try to go back to original language, uninstall VM PRODUCTS MANAGER and reinstall it but I still have the same problem. >:(  I allready keep the excel file but I didn't find the way to clean the database for PRODUCTS ONLY...not including the categories or manufacturers etc... I want to keep manufacturers, categories, etc...
I don't want to restart from the beginning :-[ ... Anyone can help??? :'(  The front website is www.bonvivantessentials.com

AnSit

I have a very similar problem.
After changing the language front-end to the other. When I add or change the language in the settings of the VM, then disappear with frondend all products and categories.

If I do not add in the primary language of the VM configuration, the front end is displayed on all right - in the new language. But, for example, sends a letter to the VM, come to the old language.

Why and how to fix it right?

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

AnSit

That is what we need to know! Now everything is clear.
Thank you very much, Milbo!