News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

admin Shop realex userfield BUG with solution

Started by Studio 42, July 24, 2015, 14:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Studio 42

Hi,
If you have this error when editing your shop(or in other views)
QuoteTable 'YOURDB.jos_virtuemart_userfield_plg_realex_hpp_api' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `jos_virtuemart_userfield_plg_realex_hpp_api` WHERE `virtuemart_user_id` = "453" ORDER BY `modified_on` DESC
Simply disable the plugin VM UserField - Realex HPP & API in Joomla plugins(YOURSITE/administrator/index.php?option=com_plugins&filter_folder=vmuserfield)

removing the field in userfield is another solution. But this only rename the field(i don't understand why this is mandatory ?).
Greets,
Patrick

For the team why this is set on a new install ?

Milbo

Plugins are installed usually not activated, so I wonder about this bug.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alatak

Hello Patrick,

As mentioned max, plugins are installed not published, and specially the  realex userfield plugin which is only necessary if you use the Realex payment method.
That plugin is created as a shopperfield plugin only if you create a Realex payment method. So i do not understand how you get that error.
Can you give me more informations?

Studio 42

Hi Valerie,
I never activated the plugin, but this is activated in Joomla on a virtuemart fresh install(original install was vm 3.0.8 +AIO and applied updates).
The field is active in userfields too.
I don't understand why this is needed(imagine if you have more plugin using userfields and have to be add in userfield table at install), but i don't have developped the realex plugin, perhaps the dev don't have found another solution ?
I cannot give you more info, only that this crash Virtuemart in some views in my case and i have found other post in forum having same problem. This is why i do this report with a working solution.
Grreets,
Patrick

alatak

Hi Patrick
QuoteI don't understand why this is needed
it is not needed at all if you don't use Realex payment. It is not meant to be published or activated.

Quotei have found other post in forum having same problem.
ok, i will try to do a fresh install too.
Can you find the links to those posts ?

Studio 42

Quote from: alatak on July 27, 2015, 14:27:40 PM
Hi Patrick
Can you find the links to those posts ?

here for eg : http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=129912.msg447492#msg447492

I had answered on another post, simply search for "userfield_plg_realex" in forum, you see 3 or 4 post with similar problem(max 2 months old).