News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Subscritpion component together with VM - tip

Started by belsaas, July 16, 2015, 19:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belsaas

Hi!
I have a bronze member ship an wonder if you can help me to recommend a subscription component. To day av use AEC Membership management. It works fine with my old site, but with joomla 3.4.3 and VM 3.0.9.1 I have some problem.

I have been asking for support at the components ticket system (payed one) but, I don't get answer to mye questions. My last ticket was sent in may.

So my question is. Do you know, or can recommend a component that can handle membership together with VM.
I need a component that automatic put members after bought a membership in a specific shopper group (ex. subscription), and when the membership expire the component put it back to the shopper group "-Default-".

The component add the shoper today to the shopper group "Subscription", but it does not move the shopper group "-Default-", and when it expire the component don't delete the shopper group "subscription" form the shoppers profile.

I hope you understand my question?

Regards
Ketil

To day I use
Joomla 3.4.3
VM 3.0.9.1
PHP 5.6.11
-------------------------------
Joomla 3.8.1
Virtuemart 3.2.4
PHP 7.1
-------------------------------