News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Special coupons requirement

Started by jesussuarez, July 04, 2015, 02:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesussuarez

Hello.

I'm developing a site that requires the following, and I don't know how to get it. Please can you help me ?

The client Requires:

There are 3 gift cards available (25, 50 and 100 €). When a client buy for example a 50 € Gift card, the system must to generate an other coupon with a 10% of discount (of the value of the Gift card buyed).
You can see the 3 gift cards in http://ag-25.com/tarjetas-regalo

For example:
I buy a 50 € Gift card (first code) for give a present to my sister. The system must to automatically create and send by email to me a code (Value of the product purchased) and another code (Second code) with discount equivalent to 10% of the value of the Gift card that I buy for my sister...

- If I buy 25 € Gift card, I'll recieve a second code with 2,50 € of discount
- If I buy 50 € Gift card, I'll recieve a second code with 5,00 € of discount
- If I buy 100 € Gift card, I'll recieve a second code with 10,00 € of discount

I'll appreciate ideas about how to get this feature working with Virtuemart or some extension that gives me this feature... People who are avaliable to develop this feature are welcome :)

Thank you very much

Best regards :):):)

jenkinhill

I use this one:  http://awodev.com/products/joomla/awocoupon

The developer is very good with support so you can check with him first if what you require can be done.

BTW for security reasons you should be using at least VM3.0.8 (current release version is 3.0.9.4).
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jesussuarez

Hello Jenkinhill

Is a very pleasure to me to recieve a reply of you :)
The developer of Awocoupon say me that is not posible to get the secon code (10% of 1st ammount) with his extension.

Will be posible with costumization of the component, and he can do this costumization, but I post here to know other posible options...

Do you know other posible way to get the feature that I need ?

Thank you very much :)