News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Webkul Stripe Payment Gateway

Started by truelivingorganics, July 02, 2015, 22:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truelivingorganics

Hey everyone. So Im not new to joomla or virtuemart by anymeans. I have been using these since there inception. My problem is at the moment I'm running a store using Webkuls Stripe Payment Gateway. Upon the initial installation of the plugin it was broken. Webkul had to intervene after trying numerous fixes on my own part. Webkul first tried to blame this on my brand new freshly installed virtuemart 3.09 as being the problem for there plugin. But upon telling them I gave you a fresh installation they immediately went to work and fixed there problems once threatened with refunding my money. Well now there is a new problem and Webkul is taking way to long to answer for my tastes.

So my store went live and during the checkout process when the user submits the order, it comes back like the Credit Card number or the CCV code is wrong sometimes it says both are wrong but the order went through. I have already had two customer submit double orders by mistake. I don't really know where to begin with this plugin or if I should just ditch it all together.

If I ditch it all together can people please give there opinion on Skrill as a CC Processor for a business. Your dislike and likes, and outrageous fees etc??

webkul

We have checked your ticket 565434 which you have create in our support url, We have found that your issue resolved on 04-july-2015 and you are agree for close the ticket. Please check the screenshot here
http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/418881/571f01694f345cda7d18386e29420cb8
and you have posted the issue in the forum on 02-july-2015
so i hope that your issue resolved and if you still have any issue then please reply on support ticket our developer will help you.
if issue fixed the please close this forum with remark issue resolved.