News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Invoice and Delivery note PDF not print product data.

Started by pritesh_cool, July 02, 2015, 13:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pritesh_cool

I have upgrade my Joomla and Virtue-mart version . After that i have installed TCPDF library. Now every thing works fine. Now in admin area when i click on the order list and then click on the Print button its looks perfect. but when i click on Invoice and Delivery note then PDF is created but in PDF there is not any data for product. I have print  VmPdf::createVmPdf $html there is showing all data that i want in PDF but when print PDF and download there is not any data related to products its showing only the SKU, Product name , quantity and break my PDF. Also Footer valuables is print also in PDF. 

I have used Joomla 3.4 Version and Latest version of VM.

sirius

Hi

same for me with VM 3.0.9.4

And we can't edit/delete a delivery note nor make partial delivery.
I mean we should have the ability to check some products of the order (those which are good to send) and so make another delivery note the next time for the rest of products. and the delivery would be 100% ok.

The phoca plugin was perfect for this job :
http://www.phoca.cz/documents/18-virtuemart/399-virtuemart-invoice-delivery-note-and-receipt-addon

Already ask the author, but unfortunately he do not plan to update it for VM3 because VM3 already include this feature...
But not really the same way at all.
Thanks to consider and take the phoca example in the documentation as the good way to go !
J3.10.12 | PHP 7.4.33 + APC + memcached + Opcode
VM Prod : 3.8.6 | VM Test : 4.0.12.10777