News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

After Product Import only pressing Save will update the Product Base Price

Started by bigrich66, June 30, 2015, 10:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrich66

Hi all

I've imported all my products using CSVi including the 'Cost Price'. There is no Tax calculation needed and one single currency(GBP) is set up in the default vendor.

Therefore the 'Cost Price' should equal the 'Base Price' should equal the 'Final Price', simple really.

However, when the import was done the previous currency settings set the 'Base Price' to reflect a different currency. Since then the currency has been changed to the single currency as above but the 'Base Price' has not changed to equal the 'Cost Price' it is still stuck at the previous 'Base Price' reflecting the previous currency settings.

The solution I've found is to simply open each product and press the 'save' button, this then resets the 'Base Price' to the 'Cost Price', however this will take forever! Is there a way I can do a mass product save/refresh/update rather than go into every product saving it?

Thanks

jenkinhill

You could probably do that with some SQL, but really you should ask Roland on http://www.csvimproved.com

And remember to mention your J/VM versions.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum