News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Navigation problem

Started by wassie, June 26, 2015, 10:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wassie

hi,

I had some strang issues with my J2.5 and Virtuemart 2.0.x version. I thought that when I upgraded both ( in a develop environment), the problems would be solved, but that didn't happen. I also upgraded all plugins and other extensions.

Here is the thing:
When using the navigaton function to go to the next page with products, and specific to www.websitename.nl/index.php?limit=20&start=60, I'm getting a white screen. Error message setting to maximum didn't gave any message, I even installed a plugin sytem fatal catcher but that didn't gave any message too.

Does anyone know why this is happening and where I can fix this? White screens are killing for reputation and customers.......

jenkinhill

Pagination is broken on Joomla 3.4.x  If using SEF try turning it off, as that url you quote is not valid.

You can also turn on VM debug to see it that gives the cause of the WSOD.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

wassie

the problem also excisted in J2.5
I have turned SEF off, but the problem still excist. Now the url is: ?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=9&Itemid=105&limitstart=60
Every time when the next 60 products shoot be showing, the white screen comes.

I have also tried the VM debug modus, but I only see a white screen, no errors are showing