News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

checkout broken after 3.0.94 upgrade

Started by G0KSC2, June 24, 2015, 13:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G0KSC2

Hi all,

I have a joomla site with 3.4 installed and recently upgraded 3.0.4 to 3.0.94. Since then, no orders have come through. Several users complained they could not checkout so I have tried myself and find that the checkout goes into a bit of a loop. If I checkout using paypal (for example), once all details are completed and pressing 'checkout now' I get message 'Checkout done, please confirm order' in a red box at the top of the page but the cart has not gone off to paypal. Nor is there any new button to complete the checkout. Pressing the 'checkout now' button results in the same message appearing.

Any ideas?

Justin  :-[

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

G0KSC2

www.innovantennas.com

There is an update to this, when I am in the admin panel and select 'component/ virtuemart-aio' I get an error message 'error, component not installed. However, i install the aio component, the installation says 'successful' but the same error.

I recall now that when I updated, I installed the aio component first in error. Did not think much about it at the time, installed the main component than aio again afterwards, both showed as successful installs, This is the problem? If so, how to fix?

PRO

A suggestion for your site, not necessarily to fix your problem.

But your payment method "Paypal Pro" should be named "Credit Card"
Your customers have no idea what paypal pro is. It's just confusing.

what SEF component are you using?

have you tried without it?

jenkinhill

aio "issue":   http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=127043

As PRO says, turn off SEF - you cannot debug with it on.

In Shopper Fields do you have both aggreed and tos fields set to display and as required?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

G0KSC2

OK, so no one has any suggestions on how to fix this?

G0KSC2

SI there a way to revert back to an earlier version 3.0.8 which is no too complicated? My second site upgraded fine but I did the upgrade the right way around on that one.

Justin