Main Menu

Error 1146

Started by fastpat27, June 14, 2015, 02:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alatak

hello fastpat27

thank you for the credentials.
I have fixed your problem

I will check again if the table is created on my test environment.

fastpat27

Hi Valerie

Thanks so much for your help, this was putting me under severe pressure from the client and Realex themselves did nothing to help. Think they'll be getting an email  >:(

Was there something I did wrong or was it just something corrupt?

Thanks
FP

maxread

Thanks alatak. The SQL did the job!

white075

I have been facing the same error but now not any more. This is a great help to sort that out.

fastpat27

Hi Valerie
I have just migrated an ecommerce website to a new server but it is giving problems with payments via the realex plugin again. Realex are telling me there is no response URL defined on the account which is causing the error, but from what I remember the plugin now doesn't require a response url, it is automatically generated with the plugin.

Can you help please, 3 sites sitting like this at the moment.

Thank you
FP

alatak

Hello
Quotethe plugin now doesn't require a response url, it is automatically generated with the plugin.
yes it is correct. That URL is generated by the plugin.
But there is a refering URL which must be set by Realex.

The refering URL is the one that will redirect the client to the payment page.
The response URL is the one that from the payment page redirects the client back to VM.

When do you have the problem?

fastpat27

The problem was when a customer placed an order and the payment gave the customer a problem report. see attached. Then perhaps the payment remained at pending in VM sometimes, and sometimes it was confirmed.

We have the problem now resolved, one site we think had a corrupt file perhaps during the transfer to the new server. The other sites I believe to be slow DNS propagation (over 5 days) causing the IP address or URLs to conflict with what Realex had setup. Again I'm only guessing as I'm not an expert on these things.

mysticfan84

I got this error in VirtueMart 3.0.12:
1146 Table 'DB2351975.do3dx_virtuemart_vendors_nl_nl' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `do3dx_virtuemart_vendors`.* ,`do3dx_virtuemart_vendors_nl_nl`.* FROM `do3dx_virtuemart_vendors` INNER JOIN `do3dx_virtuemart_vendors_nl_nl` using (`virtuemart_vendor_id`) WHERE `do3dx_virtuemart_vendors`.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "1"

I did a new install on Joomla 3.4.5. Joomla functions good.

Milbo

Please tell us your language setup, which language are set in vm, which in joomla.

And in which view, or action you get the error?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

mysticfan84

The administrator is in English, the frontend is in Dutch. Getting the error in the administrator. Wasn't able to set the language in vm as I kept getting the error. I only just installed it.

agof7on

Hi Alatak,

We are using your realex payment plugin, you have mentioned that the plugin generates the merchant response URL from within itself. Can you point me to the specific code that generates this response URL, as i want to hard code it to use a non HTTPS url.

To cut a long story short, Realex have recently introduced an upgrade to TLS1.2, we use cloudflare and have found that the cyper suites realex and cloudflare use to not work with each other, so I am trying to find a way to force the reponse url to to be no encrypted.

Thanks in advance for your help on this matter.