News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

What is wrong with url to VM jquery.noconflict.js file?

Started by borro, June 11, 2015, 08:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

borro

Hello!

Could you tell what is wrong with url to /components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/jquery.noconflict.js?vmver=8847 file which can be seen in console of Google Chrome at this site?
There is such error message in console:
QuoteFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
File jquery.noconflict.js is presented in the pointed folder. Is that error due to ?vmver=8847 suffix in the url?
Wish you happiness!

jenkinhill

The suffix is the build revision number, appended to the true url, which in this case is /components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/jquery.noconflict.js

Makes tracing issues easier during a developpment program.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

borro

Quote from: jenkinhill on June 11, 2015, 11:19:56 AM
The suffix is the build revision number, appended to the true url, which in this case is /components/com_virtuemart/assets/js/jquery.noconflict.js

Makes tracing issues easier during a developpment program.

Thanks. How can i fix the error which is shown in console?
Wish you happiness!

Milbo

Is this an update? maybe the file on your server is uppercase?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

borro

Quote from: Milbo on June 12, 2015, 18:16:03 PM
Is this an update? maybe the file on your server is uppercase?
Thank you, Max. Yes, the file name was jquery.Noconflict.js and that was a trouble.
I made upgrade from VM 2.6.6 to 3.0.9 if you asked me about this
Wish you happiness!