News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Order in multiples

Started by mmp, May 26, 2015, 14:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmp

Hi all

not sure if this has been asked already, what my client would like to do is if a client orders something they would like to have the items only be able to be ordered in multiples of 4, its bottled items and if difficult to ship, is there a way i can do this? i must not be 4 of the same item but even if a message comes up stating they only ship in multiples of 4.

Thanks

mmp

sorry am using version  2.0.24

AH

Set the minimum purchase quantity

And the purchase quantity steps on the product/status page
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

mmp

Hi Hutson

Thanks for your reply, so in essence i would state min order is 4 and then steps would also be 4?
is that correct?

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

mmp

ok ill try that, next question is is there a way to display an alert if there are not items in multiple of 4?

AH

try it and see what happens
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

mmp

ok no now people need to buy 4 of the one item i want it to be 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 items per order across multiple items that are on the shop.

mmp

Even if i can just have a notification display to the client that would be great.

Milbo

"Purchase Quantity Steps"? the field nearby?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

mmp

Quote from: Milbo on May 27, 2015, 13:29:30 PM
"Purchase Quantity Steps"? the field nearby?
What do you mean?
If you mean adding steps to each item, this will not work as the client does not want the customers to need to purchase  4 of the same item, but to order 4 of any items.