News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Custom Fields not showing

Started by stephan_hl, May 21, 2015, 00:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephan_hl

Hello there,

I am working on a small VM shop where I require quite a few product variations, like size, quantity, colour, etc. - all of them influencing the sales price. I had it working once but upgraded some Gavick stuff as well as VeM and the custom fields have just disappeared. I have played around with the different options quite a bit now and I am still puzzled as to why this section seems to have just disappeared.

The project has been going on for a while and unfortunately I cannot exactly remember at which step this stopped working because I was trying to fix something else already...

I have attached a little screen shot of the area where the custom fields are supposed to appear, I guess "variant price modifier" refers to this even.

Is there anyone who had a similar problem? Google did not give me much information there and any help is appreciated!

Popandos

First of all you should check position of custom field and is it included in product display template.
It looks like                     if (!empty($this->product->customfieldsSorted['right'])) {
                            $this->position = 'right';
                            echo $this->loadTemplate('customfields');
                    }
there