News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VirtueMart Products remove ajax loading

Started by p206ab, May 20, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p206ab

Hi all,
I'm using this VirtueMart Products module to display latest products in latest product layout on my homepage.
But I would like to know if there is an option to remove AJAX infinite loading of the list and rather change it to pagination, as this way is not really convenient for UX as users cannot reach the content and links in footer as the product list always expands once they reach the bottom.

Thanks for any useful tips.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

p206ab

Sorry...
VirtueMart 3.0.16
Joomla! 3.5.0
PHP 5.4.23

Page url:
Nevermind the overlapping logo, just scroll down to see what I mean.

Studio 42

@p206ab,
The code is not from virtuemart core. Or it's a template enhancement,a module or a plugin. Virtuemart cannot load more items in this list by default.
You have to modify your code to disable auto loading the items and add a button "see more" for eg.
But perhaps you have this choice in your module/plugin or template.

jenkinhill

Yes, looks like something in your template - if you can't find configuration for this then maybe talk to your template developer.

Your Joomla, VirtueMart and PHP versions are well out of date and insecure. Current VirtueMart versions have far more configuration options, but almost certainly would require code updates in your template.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

p206ab

Thanks Studio 42 and jenkinhill, found the script inside module template and simply removed it, so  it shows only last 12 products. That'll do for now.