News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to move quantity box and template change?

Started by almopiasgefsis, May 19, 2015, 19:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almopiasgefsis

Hello my friends.
I want to move my quantity box near in add button not above for this. I try to change the width of my white body,fixed, but does not seem the image fro rear . Any ideas?

And another question, i want to change the appearance of my virtuemart template when making the οrder(the steps to succeed, i want to make one step at a time) so I do not think is functional now. How can i make this?

Thank you in advance.

I used Virtuemart 2.6 ,
Joomla 2.5.28 and PHP 5.3.26.

Μy site is www.almopiasgefsis.gr

AH

For your add to cart button

In your style.css file

Around line 1531  and the width:auto !important

span.addtocart-button input.addtocart-button, span.addtocart-button input.notify-button, span.addtocart-button input.addtocart-button, span.addtocart-button input.notify-button {
  background: #91ac27 none repeat scroll 0 0 !important;
  border: 1px solid #788e20 !important;
  border-radius: 0 !important;
  width: auto !important;
}
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

almopiasgefsis

do you mean to replace your code with mine?

AH

I mean override the style in your code with this

span.addtocart-button input.addtocart-button, span.addtocart-button input.notify-button, span.addtocart-button input.addtocart-button, span.addtocart-button input.notify-button {
  background: #91ac27 none repeat scroll 0 0 !important;
  border: 1px solid #788e20 !important;
  border-radius: 0 !important;
  width: auto !important;
}
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

almopiasgefsis

I need to move my quantity button NEAR the add button.
This code do this???

AH

Try it on your site using firebug for firefox first

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

jenkinhill

@almopiasgefsis if you can't work this out then you can ask your template developer for support:   http://ordasoft.com/Forum/OrdaSoft-template-Support/
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

almopiasgefsis

I contact with the ordasoft support but tell me that the modification of virtuemart template is customized.
I know that,but i want to change my steps of order and i dont know the way...
I want to make as the image...

jenkinhill

Sorry, we cannot provide support for commercial templates on this forum. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=108212.0

Ordasoft have stated the obvious =- they customised the templates, so as you will have paid them for the template and for support then we would expect them to provide support or advise you on how to edit the templare yourself.

Or you could probably use another thoird party plugin for the checkout, eg http://www.virtueplanet.com/vp-one-page-checkout-detail
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum