Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

PDF invoice is in half dutch and half english language

Started by thewizzz, May 13, 2015, 15:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewizzz

Hi,

I am working with the following joomla and virtuemart versions

Joomla Version: 2.5.14 (cannot be updated further duo restrictions in the design template)
Virtuemart version: 2.6.17 (cannot be updated further duo restrictions the design template)

I have an issue with the language of the PDF version of the invoices

When a customer places an order and the order is confirmed, the customer will receive an e-mail. In that e-mail the customer will see an e-mail version of the invoice + a PDF version of the invoice.

The email of the invoice is in Dutch language (this is what I want), but for some reason the attached PDF version of the invoice is in English (and half Dutch). So how do I fix this so the PDF version of the invoice is 100% dutch language instead of half dutch and half english?

Here is the PDF version of the invoice that was attached to the email version of the invoice (in half dutch and half english, this is the problem)

*fun fact: when I make the email version of the invoice in english, the PDF version of the invoice in dutch, and when I make the email version of the invoice dutch, the PDF version of the invoice is in english