News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Show Sales Price Only

Started by sobini, May 13, 2015, 10:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sobini

Using J: 3.4.1 & VM: 3.0.8

I need help with the price settings on VM. First the price did not show at all, no matter what I changed in configuration/price, when I added an address to the vendor the prices showed. But now 4 prices are showing and I want only to show the final sales price.
Attached is the screenshot of the price settings (I copied the settings from a sites were its working perfectly) - I just cant figure out whats wrong with this installation.
And here the link to the products details page: http://austrian-arts.com/art/index.php/shop-en5/suspended_figures_1-detail

Any help to point me into the right direction is appreciated.

jenkinhill

I suspect this is due to the template overrides being used to display the products. Switch to Beez or Protostar to see if the price display correctly there. If so then you will have to edit the overrides used.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sobini

Thanks for the quick response. I changed to Beez3, set everything to no overrides, cleaned the cache and there are still all four prices showing.
Any other idea what might cause that issue?

jenkinhill

If you still have 4 prices showing then either you have a configuration issue, have not cleared caches or an installation error.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sobini

Thanks, I will do a reinstall.