News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Product Wishlist Extension

Started by David Kan, May 11, 2015, 10:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Kan

Hi guys,

Today I will introduce to you Virtuemart Product Wishlist Extension - an extension which help customers add items in your store easily and save them in the cart as favorite items so they will buy those items in their next shopping visits.

Virtuemart product Wishlist module is placed on the category page and the details page, it's next to the add to cart button and the add to compare button (in our Virtuemart templates). In particular, once an item is flied to the wishlist, the icon will change its color to the red, to mark the product as favorite. The extension has embedded with a login form pop up which asks for customer registration before an item will be added to their wishlist.

The wishlist window is designed to be placed at the right corner of the theme, including the number of items saved and an "up" icon to open the window when clicked. . Customers can view all items in the wishlist, they will add notes/edit notes, change quantity or delete items if wanted. Admin can change colors of the pop up to suit their main background, the "add notes" button will be changing, too.

FULL LIST OF FEATURES

- Allow to save favorite products
- View/clear products in the wishlist
- Edit, delete, add notes to products
- Ajax registration popup
- Ajax wishlist window with button
- Out of stock integration
- Add to cart funtionality by wishlist view
- Sidebar in the listing page and product page at the bottom

CHANGELOG

Version 1.5.0 Updated: 2015, Apr 27

+ Updated

- Compatible Joomla 3.4 & Virtuemart 3.0.6.4

- Display wishlist extension on virtuemart front page as well as internal pages

- Added module's positions: fixed right/left, normal

- Waiting icon while processing: add/delete products

- Added notifications instead of extension button's changing colors

Version 1.0 Updated: 2014, Nov 11

+ Compatible with Joomla 2.5.x and VM 2.6.x

Disce

Hi there,

I use Joomla 2.6 and installed Easy Compare to compare products in Virtuemart.Plugin adds compare buttons to VirtueMart product detail view and category view.

After installing the component I have this message:

Place {easycompare <?php echo $product->virtuemart_product_id ?>} to VirtueMart category template.

Place {easycompare} to VirtueMart product detail template.

These marks will be replaced by compare buttons.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I located the default.php  script ( /administrator/index.php?option=com_extplorer&tmpl=component    
components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl   

If anyone could indicate where EXACTLY I have to place that script into the defaultphp? (same for the category template) Thanks

David Kan

Hello Disce,

Did you post the message at the wrong topic?

We don't have an Easy Compare extension  :-\

Disce

Yes, it looks like, sorry about that  :(

David Kan

Quote from: Disce on June 05, 2015, 09:59:52 AM
Yes, it looks like, sorry about that  :(

No problem Disce, you're welcome.

If need the support while using our products. Contact me for the quickest support!

Thank for all customers !

Madhvee

Hello,

I bought the component from http://www.vmwishlist.com/ but I only received the cart.php file and no package to install.
Thus I am missing the module and also from back-office, I don't even have the option favorites & Wishlist.

Can you please send me the link to the correct package separately?

Quick help needed please.

David Kan

Quote from: Madhvee on December 08, 2015, 09:09:18 AM
Hello,

I bought the component from http://www.vmwishlist.com/ but I only received the cart.php file and no package to install.
Thus I am missing the module and also from back-office, I don't even have the option favorites & Wishlist.

Can you please send me the link to the correct package separately?

Quick help needed please.

Hello,

Please go to our site: cmsmart.net then log-in and create new ticket support. Please give us your order number and we will send you the latest package of this extension. Thank you!

David Kan

David Kan

David Kan