News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Continuous loading of cart (loop) when deleting the last product

Started by JacoboPS, May 07, 2015, 11:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacoboPS

Complex problem the one I'm facing I'm afraid... (I would like so much that you say "that is really simple to solve!!")

Let's see... (I use a different laptop (cookies deleted and cache clean) for testing than the one I use to manage the website)

(Note: products are just an example, it happen with anyone)

I enter the site (www.1001especias.com), accept cookies, and add a product (PEPPER MILL), go to cart, and...

1) I try to delete the product, and the cart gets stuck in a continuous loading loop (not deleting the product, aparently).
Then I exit the webpage and enter the site again, and the cart looks empty. So I add a new product (PAPRIKA), go to the cart... and there it is, the PEPPER MILL, but no the PAPRIKA.
2) Then, if I click "continuous shopping" it returns me to the PEPPER MILL category. And the cart icon on the top right appears with one item... the PAPRIKA!! I click there and I can see the cart with the PAPRIKA.
3) If I continue shopping again, and add another product, when I enter the cart, there it is the PEPPER MILL again!!. And if I hit the cart icon on the top right part, I see the PAPRIKA.

It looks like if I have two different carts, depending whether I enter from!! This is cracy!! I don't know what to do, I use JoomSEF, but I have it deactivated for the cart. The database looks correct, any idea pleeeeeeeeease!!
Learning, pulling hair out, learning...

JacoboPS

One tip:

The shopping cart loading loop only happens when you delete the last product on the cart. If not, it works correctly.

jenkinhill

Looks like a problem with your one page checkout extension. It does not happen for me using default templates with VM3.0.9

You should ask the OPC developer about this.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

JacoboPS

Thank you for your answer jenkinhill, I'll check what you said. I really hope is just that, because to see different products on the cart, depending on the link I use, it's not nice!.

JacoboPS

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

JacoboPS

Sorry Milbo, what do you mean by "the sef plugin should be removed"? I don't have created any sef direction for the cart (I use artio, but I create the sef urls one by one. It's slow, but you have much more control).