News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Missing Order Statuses in VM3

Started by sabikeuk, April 23, 2015, 17:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabikeuk

Hello,

I have only 1 order status as default - Pending (COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_STATUS_PENDING)

I have read that VM2 had 6 available: http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/configuration-menu/order-statuses.html

Would it be possible to add somehow missing statuses ?

J3.4.1
VM3.0.8
PHP5.6.3

jenkinhill

I have 6 order status in VM3.0.8  If there are some missing then yes, you can create them, select "New" to add.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sabikeuk

Thank you  ;)

I have added these to Checkout-Default Order Status to send email to shopper but shopper is not receiving email confirmation of order automatically. I have to manually confirm order in backend.
I am using 2 payment methods: 1. bank transfer, 2. cash on delivery

Is there any solution for this ?

AlfredJK

same problem here  - no email send to shopper - VM 3.0.8 - Joomla 3.4.1 (problem also in previous Joomla version) - drives me crazy :(

jenkinhill

The payment plugin must be configured to set the status "confirmed" after successful payment, at which point the emails should be triggered, as long as "Default Order Status to send email to shopper" is properly set in VM config.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sabikeuk

Thank you jenkinhill, it's working now.