News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problems with VirtueMart stockable products and subproducts

Started by kostianev, April 21, 2015, 23:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostianev

Hello, I've strange problem with VirtueMart stockable products. The products have sub products with Sizes and Colors, but when I buy from sub products, the VirtueMart didn't count the main product items and this item stay in my online shop.

For example, if I have One T-shirt Model 001 with Sizes XL and M, I set XL 2 items and M 1 item, which is relevant to 3 items for main product. When I buy from size M or XL, the VM count the subproduct, but not the main he stay 3 items? Please, can someone help me with this issue. I'm using Stockable Custom Fields from Breakdesign

balai

I am not sure that i understand your issue.

As i understand you have 1 parent product and some child products.
When you buy a child product, you buy only that, not the parent.

The parent product is used only as pattern if it is not orderable, so it's stock remains unaffected.
I don't know why you concern about that. You can set VM to display the parent product only if the child products have stock.

kostianev

The problem was resolved, just the the parent product must be with quantity 0 and only the sub products to have quantity.
Also from the plugin with Sizes and Colors to check No in order parent product option. :)