News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Phantom file

Started by YZF, April 20, 2015, 23:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YZF

In "Virtuemart" / "Configuration" / "Shopfront" , there is a tick box marked: 'Display stock level". It does not have tick inside.

Frans D

Which J and VM versions are you using?
I can choose which template I want to use for Product details @ Configuration > Templates > Shop front settings > Product Layout (so not @ Configuration > Shopfront but Configuration > templates)
In case you have an older VM version without that, you'll most likely have to check this at a category.

YZF

I checked: Configuration > Templates > Shop front settings > Product Layout, and it says "default2" in the dropdown.

I just checked inside the product details folder, and there is a file called: default2.php:. This might be the phantom file I am looking for...

Frans D

That is the phantom file you are looking for, it is using default2 for your product details page.

YZF

I just did a test to change the green text to red, and it turned red. That's the one!

Thank you very much for your help Frans. I really appreciate it!

Frans D

Your welcome. ;)
However I can't help you with coding, that's way out of my league.