Order modification / impossible to add new item line to the order

Started by lostika, February 04, 2015, 18:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostika

I wanted to modify the order, tried to add new item. After the click on the button "new" (under the ordered item line), nothing happens.
In the console log are many js errors :/
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&task=edit&virtuemart_order_id=2:657 Uncaught ReferenceError: resetOrderHead is not defined
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&task=edit&virtuemart_order_id=2:1198 Uncaught ReferenceError: enableEdit is not defined
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&task=edit&virtuemart_order_id=2:1200 Uncaught ReferenceError: addNewLine is not defined
2index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&task=edit&virtuemart_order_id=2:1198 Uncaught ReferenceError: enableEdit is not defined

I checked the DOM, the script  which is defined in \administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\orders\tmpl\order.php line 29. is nowhere on the page.

Im using VM 3.0.4

Does anybody have idea whats going on ?

UPDATE
--------------------------
If I simply add the script into the end of the last script for ex. from the line 801. in the \administrator\components\com_virtuemart\views\orders\tmpl\order.php works very well

PS: I dont have any override in the template

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lostika

Milbo, does the modification of the ordered items should change in some situations the shipment cost?
For ex. there are 2 shipment costs defined by shipment weight (kg) 0kg to 5kg, 6kg to 7kg, each item has 1kg weight. Buyer make an order with 5items, the shipment price will be calculated from the 0to5 weght interval, but buyer contact the seller and ask one item plus, the modified order will have 6items, and the order total weight is now 6kg which shipment price is from the next interval. Does VM knows the shipment "rules" in the backend as in the frontend checkout? Thank you

Milbo

No, the order editing is plain. And as far as I know the editing for shipment/payment is missing.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

pcmilhouse

With VM 3.0.9 I can't add a new item in order modification.

I've this error in javascript console:
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&task=edit&virtuemart_order_id=1012:1858 Uncaught TypeError: row.contains is not a functionaddNewLine @ index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&task=edit&virtuemart_order_id=1012:1858onclick @ index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&task=edit&virtuemart_order_id=1012:1597

Is this a bug? Or some misconfiguration?

Regards

Milbo