Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

avaliability

Started by cromo, April 14, 2015, 01:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cromo

Hi.
I'm using Joomla 2.5.28 & VirtueMart 2.6.17

Avaliability image (3 weeks, 15 days...) only works when the stock product is 1.

If is bigger, doesn't works.

I see existence Notify works perfectly...

What file must I check?

Thx

jenkinhill

Naturally it won't work. Availability is about how long before an out of stock item will be available again. So if you have enough stock it won't show.

Look at the option immediately above the availability image selector:  Products Out of Stock are orderable, and the field 'Availability' below is displayed
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

cromo

thx but the problem is if stock is 15 and reserved is 0  (e.g.) the availability is shown (it works wrong)
But if stock is 1 and reserved is 0, the availability doesn't show (it works fine)

cromo

That I mean

This works perfectly (stock=1 · reserved= 0 · availability image isn't shown in Front-End):

but this doesn't work  (stock=3 · reserved= 0 · availability image is shown in Front-End):

cromo

hi?
is there anyone here?

;)

Studio 42

Hi,
Have you checked your vm config, you have different settings depending your needs.

cromo

thank you for reply...

I checked my vm setting... but the issue is a senseless: If the product stock is 1, all works... but if the stock is more than 1, it doesn't work...

Studio 42

Have you set the low stock value for the products?
I think, if you dont set it then 1 is considerate as default.(i don't have check the vm internal code, but i think so)

jenkinhill

I'm using VM3.0.9
In VM Config/Shopfront/Action when a Product is Out of Stock  I enable "Products Out of Stock are orderable, and the field 'Availability' below is displayed" and select an image. Saved.

I do not select a date or image on the product status page.

When a product has 1 or more in stock no availability image is displayed in category or product details view.
When a product has no stock then the availability image does show.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

cromo

Quote from: jenkinhill on May 12, 2015, 16:00:53 PM
I'm using VM3.0.9
In VM Config/Shopfront/Action when a Product is Out of Stock  I enable "Products Out of Stock are orderable, and the field 'Availability' below is displayed" and select an image. Saved.

I do not select a date or image on the product status page.

When a product has 1 or more in stock no availability image is displayed in category or product details view.
When a product has no stock then the availability image does show.

I have the same setting but in VirtueMart 2.6.18 and I have this issue...

cromo

Quote from: Studio 42 on May 12, 2015, 14:52:48 PM
Have you set the low stock value for the products?
I think, if you dont set it then 1 is considerate as default.(i don't have check the vm internal code, but i think so)

do you refer low stock value for each product?