News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Changed Category order and all Products disappeared from Front End

Started by Thing, April 13, 2015, 22:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thing

Hi

I have a virtuemart installation in a Joomla site. My VirtueMart installation is VirtueMart 3.0.6. Joomla version is 3.4.0.
I had everything working and then the client wanted me to change the Category ordering so that it display alphabetically.
As soon as I changed the ordering, all products disappeared from the front end - even creating a new product doesn't show up.
I searched the web for solutions (shopper's groups, multi-language, etc.) but nothing I do/check seems broken.

Please help advise, I am new to Virtuemart and this is for a client - so I don't even know where to look and they are obviously freaking out because they have no products in their store.

Thing

jenkinhill

Not possible to know exactly what you have done, but the first thing to do when debugging an issue is to completely turn off SEF in Joomla and VirtueMart.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum