News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Disabling Virtuemart Shopping cart module causes white blank page

Started by cloacker, April 10, 2015, 13:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloacker

Hello!

Joomla: 3.4.1
Virtuemart: 3.0.6.4
Template T3 framework: 2.4.7
PHP: 5.5.9

I'm creating a multilingual store with virtuemart. I created custom module positions in the T3 template. Whenever I move VirtueMart Shopping Cart module to any another position but right sidebar I get a blank white screen. The same problem occurs if I only disable Shopping Cart module. In the browser console I Get an error:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Virtuemart is not defined
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

Error log returns: mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'shopFunctionsF' not found in /var/www/clients/client1/web1/web/modules/mod_virtuemart_product/mod_virtuemart_product.php on line 75

Turning of Virtuemart Products module shows the website as intendend. I would like to have both modules published on the same page, but what could be causing this?

I have to mention that previously I also had the "Save, Save and Close, Close buttons" when adding products did not work but a upgrade from Virtuemart 3.0.6.2 to 3.0.6.4 fixed that problem, and the above one still remains.

After searching through forum and trying out other possible solutions to this problem I cannot figure out what exactly causes this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Keep it together, write everything down and link so you don't get lost.