News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

translate "TAX RULES" item

Started by daniel.buendia, April 03, 2015, 18:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel.buendia

Hi, first of all, thank you for your support in advanced. I am becoming crazy trying to translate the item "TAX RULES" into spanish during the check-out process. I have checked all php files for the frontend but I don't find anything for that. Find attached what I mean.

Highly appreciate your support.

jenkinhill

I suspect that is in the language file for your one page checkout extension. Ask the extension supplier, or maybe you can use a language override - http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=113895.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

daniel.buendia

Thank you for your support. I have used overrides a lot of times but unfortunately for that time, I did not find the string which produced the output. In the end I preferred to hide the label using CSS, with display:none property.

Regard,

Frans D

The next time, you have something like this; I would recommend to use "Agent Ransack" for it.
It's a program which allows you to search through all kind of files and shows exactly were you can find a specific term or code.

I use it very often, when I am busy with a website. 
In case its a component or module, just unpack it on your pc and search through the folder.

daniel.buendia

Thank you. It is a valuable tool. Highly appreciated your support.