News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Admin product page is too slow

Started by DOall, April 04, 2015, 18:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOall

Hello,

I have my virtuemart site working for 2 years without any problem. Last week i had a problem that i can't saw the list of orders. I resolve this problem updating the tables. (The problem has something about one missing table...user middle name i think).
But right now when i try to access to list of products i have about 90s of waiting. Only in this page i have problems. I already insert a new product and without any problems. If i save is fast but if i "save and quit" i have to wait the 90s.

Can everyone help me? I have a lot of new products to put and i can't because of that.

If you need access to my site admin please advise.

Thank you.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

DOall

Milbo

Reduce the list, of course it can be slow, when you let display 400 items
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

DOall

I have 5500 products but i list only 15 each page. The problem is recent so isn't that problem.
Like i said i only have this problem in the backoffice and in the page that list the products. It takes almost 2m to open.

jenkinhill i know that i have a old version but i made a lot of customization and everything works fine.

jenkinhill

It may work fine, but will be about as secure as a Ferrari left in a Liverpool street with doors open & key in the ingition.

If this used to work OK then check if the host made any changes, check error files, clear all caches, check for database errors.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

DOall

Thank you for the help.
I already clean the cache but the problem keeps the same. I don't detect any error files but i made a test and detect something:
I have +/- 5000 products and about 100 manufacturers. If i filter the list from the any manufacturer all products appears really fast expect for one manufacturer.
Let's saw that i have manufacturer A,B,C,D...
If i filter for show only the products form A,B and C no problem, it's fast. If i filter from D it takes about 90s. Almost the same time that and don't put any filter.

Any idea?

Studio 42

Certainly a mysql table problem.
Try to make a backup, with akeeba backup and try in another server, to see if this resolve it.

Or use https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/mysqlcheck.html

Of course, make a backup

DOall

I already have done that and the problem continues. I debug the page and receive this:

How can i resolve this problem?
Thank you.

Studio 42

The second bug(for MIME type) seems to come  from noframework, certainly a template framework ?
Perhaps cheking in the plugin from noframework, if you are in admin or front-end solve this bug.
Contact the plugin author.
The other bug is a date formating error, perhaps this can add an error on save, but never slow down your HMTL render.

DOall

Thank you for this quick reply.
The MIME bug can cause the 5min of delay that i have in the index.php file?

Studio 42

I don't think, the mime type cause the slowdown, but perhaps the script.js file from framework.