News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Displayed image subtitle cant save

Started by marvays, October 16, 2015, 13:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvays

Hi. In VM 3.0.11 cant save "Displayed image subtitle" on product image. I try in product cart, and try in media file cart. I try on vm 3.0.11, 3.0.10, 3.0.9.10 and 3.0.6.4 . . . al dont save it.
All on joomla 3.4.4, google chrome browser. any idea?

lindapowers

I get the same result as Dean Winchester, saved (using firefox in my case) and didnt save it.

jenkinhill

Is working OK for me, with default VM templates & data, J3.4.4 VM3.0.11 Firefox.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

marvays

hm. where is problem on my webs? I write in the text box, click save, but the changes will not be saved. I have no error.

Norvic

I have the same problem.

Joomla 3.4.3
VirtueMart 3.0.9.6

I try to save a media file: the system reports 'Media File saved successfully', but anything entered in the 'Displayed image subtitle' field disappears.

Oddly, this behaviour seems to be new. I have successfully saved media files in the past (a couple of months ago) with image subtitle data. I have not changed versions in the interim. Those earlier media files retain their image subtitle data until and unless I try to save them again, at which point the field will be emptied.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member