News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Pay with Amazon not shown on checkout

Started by Pyrrus, March 31, 2015, 16:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrrus

Hi there,
I configured the amazon plugin correctly but the button for the amazon checkout is not shown to the user.

VM 3.0.6.3
Joomla 3.4

Using Rupostel OPC 2.0.285.120315 but tried also with standard template and OPC switched off.
Can somebody help?
Page is www.baby-naturwelt.de

Thanks a lot

Romy_Magick

I've got the same problem here.
I'm using the default template and checked the documentation (http://docs.virtuemart.net/tutorials/templating-layouts/188-templates-for-payments.html)
Everything seems fine in the source code from the side I support: www.magick-nature.de

Virtemart: 3.0.6.2
Joomla: 3.4.1

Help is appreciated :)

alatak

Hello
I do not know if the  Rupostel OPC is compatible with amazon.

on this website  www.magick-nature.de, i can see that the amazon javascript is not loaded? Is the plugin published at the moment ?

Romy_Magick

Quote from: alatak on April 13, 2015, 09:47:49 AM
on this website  www.magick-nature.de, i can see that the amazon javascript is not loaded? Is the plugin published at the moment ?

Yes it is. Both, Amazon payment methods and the Amazon payment plugin located in Joomla - Plugins are published to public.

Maybe, there is another problem: Altough I put Amazon for testing as sandbox my Amazon Payment Account is waiting for being validated and therefore Amazon maybe blocks the script from being loaded into the side? I didn't thought of this possibility, because I was able to get all needed information to fill into the needed forms. 

alatak

ello
The reason why the amazon button is not showing is because the OPC option in VM is not checked.
You can either :
- use the option OPC in the VM configuration
- add this line <div class="payments_signin_button"></div> in the components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/select_payment.php (do an override of that file)

The best is to use the OPC. :)

alatak

QuoteUsing Rupostel OPC 2.0.285.120315 but tried also with standard template and OPC switched off.
Can somebody help?
Page is www.baby-naturwelt.de

this line is  missing in the template
<div class="payments-signin-button"></div>

please read this:http://docs.virtuemart.net/tutorials/templating-layouts/188-templates-for-payments.html

Romy_Magick

Quote from: alatak on April 14, 2015, 09:12:12 AM
ello
The reason why the amazon button is not showing is because the OPC option in VM is not checked.
You can either :
- use the option OPC in the VM configuration
- add this line <div class="payments_signin_button"></div> in the components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/select_payment.php (do an override of that file)

The best is to use the OPC. :)

Thank you very much!
Good news: With OPC the Amazon-JS seems to be loaded! 
Bad news: but the button is still not visible. Overwriting select_payment.php has no noticeable effect (except that the JS is loaded nto the select payment page, but also no button). For now, I let OPC activated, maybe it helps you debugging. I checked also IPN at Amazon MWS IPN, to be sure the cert has no issue. IPN check validated the cert.

alatak

Hello
arg ... my bad in the documentation :(
the line to add is
a - and not a _

i am fixing the documentation

Romy_Magick

Quote from: alatak on April 14, 2015, 19:45:25 PM
Hello
arg ... my bad in the documentation :(
the line to add is
a - and not a _

i am fixing the documentation

It's a beta, we have been warned. We're here to help you. At least thats my POV :)

In the documentation it's the same issue under "In the module" or should here used _ and not - ?

and also in the source code /components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/default.php line 70.
After correcting that, everything seems to work. I'm testing it now in the sandbox.
It should be updated in the next Virtuemart update :)

edit: There seems to be another problem: The address could not be handled and I'm adviced to take another one (hint: doesn't work either)
According to the vmpayment_amazon code it's following error: VMPAYMENT_AMAZON_UPDATECART_ERROR

Test account:
Test@magick.de
abc123

or should I open a new thread for this one?

alatak

Hello
QuoteIn the documentation it's the same issue under "In the module" or should here used _ and not - ?
txs, i have fixed it.

alatak

ok, i found the real problem actually for the signin button to show:

it was in the xml file for VM3: where the default value of the parameter "Sign in button" was wrong.

so i am putting it back to _, and fixing the default value in the xml.

Templaters have added that line with the _

You can fix it yourself in the payment configuration

Milbo

actually I reverted it, also in the documentation. We use now

class="payments-signin-button"
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alatak

Hello Ramon,

You have this error message: vmError: getOrderReferenceDetailsResponse The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records. (0)
Your account may need to be validated by amazon.
I have sent an email to my technical contact , and asked him to check if that is the reason.

alatak

daltan75

I have the same problem, have you solved?