News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cannot Add New product SAVE button does not work [solved]

Started by EinsteinOz, March 30, 2015, 04:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EinsteinOz

Hi I have Joomla  3.4.1 and VirtueMart 3.0.6.2. PHP 5,4 I am using quickinstall from Gavick Storefront template.

I cannot create or edit any new products. The Save and Save and Close and Cancel buttons are not working. This has worked previously with this install but suddenly stopped working..have no idea why..I did the debug and can't see any errors.

My Server manager checked on the server side and errors could not be seen either..Suggestion is that it may be a PHP issue? I cleared Cache everywhere - Joomla, Browser, restarted the computer. I also tried a fresh install but the problem was not fixed. No idea what to do now, please help!   :-\

robecapde

i have the same problem from march 26

Apache    2.2.29
PHP    5.4.32
MySQL    5.5.37-cll
Joomla! 3.4.1
VirtueMart 3.0.6.2

can you help us pls...

robecapde

Hi miku, thanks for the help, but i down the files and isnt working, i have the next message

Hola Miku, gracias por la ayuda, descargue los archivos pero no funciona, tengo el sigueinte mensaje.

Error

Se ha producido un error subiendo este archivo al servidor.

No se puede encontrar el paquete de instalaciĆ³n

EinsteinOz

Hi Miku, thank you for the link, I am a bit worried updating the source files. Once I update the software for future versions, won't it get overwritten and the problem will return? Thank You.

EinsteinOz

ok did this and it worked, thank you:

A fix for this problem

Open the file --> /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/product/tmpl/product_edit_price.php

Change these lines:

<td  nowrap>
         <?php echo  vmJsApi::jDate ($this->product->allPrices[$this->product->selectedPrice]['product_price_publish_up'], 'mprices[product_price_publish_up][]'); ?>
        </td>
        <td  nowrap>
         <?php echo  vmJsApi::jDate ($this->product->allPrices[$this->product->selectedPrice]['product_price_publish_down'], 'mprices[product_price_publish_down][]'); ?>
        </td>

To:

It's on line 144 and 147, make sure that you add the 0 between the brackets... this fixes the problem.

<td  nowrap>
         <?php echo  vmJsApi::jDate ($this->product->allPrices[$this->product->selectedPrice]['product_price_publish_up'], 'mprices[product_price_publish_up][0]'); ?>
        </td>
        <td  nowrap>
         <?php echo  vmJsApi::jDate ($this->product->allPrices[$this->product->selectedPrice]['product_price_publish_down'], 'mprices[product_price_publish_down][0]'); ?>
        </td>

EinsteinOz

Hi Admin, sorry I am new here and am not sure how to set this post to SOLVED. :)

GJC Web Design

set to solved - plus will mention vn3.0.6.4 is the official fix - just install
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Milbo

Actually, there is a new problem with it, so we work hard on vm3.0.7, as test release and then vm3.0.8 at end of the week as "final".
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member