News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Email on Completed Order not Sending

Started by yodelay, March 24, 2015, 19:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yodelay

Hi all,

Joomla 2.5.28
VM 2.6.6

I am experiencing an issue where emails are not sending correctly in my client's store.

Some emails send, and others do not. For example...

If a customer completes an order, an email is not sent to either the shopper or the site owner/shop admin.
However, the order is placed and appears in the orders list.

If a shopper asks a question about a product, an email sends just fine to admin.

If a shopper creates an account, an email sends just fine.

If admin changes the status of an order to either Cancelled, Refunded or Confirmed by Shopper, the admin is notified via email. No email is sent to the shopper.

If admin changes the status of an order to Shipped or Confirmed, no email is sent. No email is sent to the shopper. (To be more accurate, if the status is changed to "Confirmed" the page breaks and returns a blank page - I'm unsure if this is related)

Checkout settings are as attached.

I don't know what to do here - according to the client this issue began a couple of days ago - was fine before. I have performed my own tests and have confirmed all of the above.

I would appreciate any help or advice - please let me know if you need any additional information from me.

Many thanks!

rfilgueiras

I have the same problem as you.

joomla 3.4.1
virtuemart 3.7.0.2

Milbo

Please enable the php error reporting in the vm config. I think the problem is creating your invoice. In case you updated from vm2.6, you have to update also the tcpdf
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member