News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't add new product

Started by toocool, March 22, 2015, 15:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toocool

Hello!

I just istalled Joomla 3.4.1. and VM 3.0.6.2.. I configured the shop, the manufacturer, and when I want to add a product I fill the fields and I'm going to click to the save or save and quit, but no one of them works...

What should I do?

DFanning

Exact same issue with my site. Updated to Joomla! 3.4.1 today from 3.4. VirtueMart 3.0.6.2 was working perfectly prior to update but now none of the following 3 buttons work in the Product screen "Save & Close", "Save" or "Cancel" Any help would be appreciated.

Mike J

VirtueMart 4.0.2 10661
Joomla! ‎3.10.11
PHP 7.4.30
mysql 5.7.39

toocool

Oh! It's fine, I thought only I have this issue.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

gudrus

ЖSPAMем ...  :)   

При уSPAMалении крестиком в товаре с права

Цена товара (Вы нахоSPAMитесь в группе покупателей COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPERGROUP_DEFAULT)

все сохраняется но без цены соответственно!

When you delete a cross in from the right product

Commodity price (you're in a group of buyers COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPERGROUP_DEFAULT)

all retained but without the price accordingly!

VirtueMart 3.0.6.3
Joomla! версия, 3.4.1

cdalphin

Hi,

Same problem: "Save & Close"and  "Save" buttons are not working.

Joomla 3.4.1
Vituemart 3.0.6.3
PHP 5.5.22
mysql  5.1.73-2

cdalphin

Problem solved.
Uninstall Vm 3.0.6.3 and reinstall 3.0.6.4 which seems compatible with Joomla 3.4.1

Milbo

There is no reason to uninstall. In fact usually it can be very dangerous, deleting all your data of the component. In VM you can do that, because we prevent this. Just use the normal update (install it over it), that is usually enough.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member