News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipping/Delivery Plugins for joomla 3/virtuemart 3

Started by harry555, March 16, 2015, 21:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harry555

Dear Virtuemart friends,

I am building a joomla 3/virtuemart 3 website in order to retail mainly clothes and fashion items.
I am a novice to both Joomla and Virtuemart. Could you please let me know if there is any competent method I can use for shipping that is an original part of virtuemart or I have to get a plugin?

Kindly note that I ship out my products via my country's post office and there is only two relevant tariffs, namely one for the EU countries and another for the rest of the world. The said tariffs are calculated on the basis of both weight and volume. In addition to the packaging and handling costs, there is some fixed costs per shipment like the "Registered mail" fee.

Please note also that at the moment I will be using only PAYPAL for the payments.

Based on the above I would very highly appreciate if you could tell me whether I need or not a relevant plugin and If I need one, are there suitable ones you recommend? (free and paid ones?)

Thank you and Kind regards,
Harry

David Kan

I can recommend you a virtuemart plugin product from Cmsmart.net- Product Delivery date for Virtuemart 3 plugin
http://cmsmart.net/virtuemart-extensions/product-delivery-date-for-virtuemart

This product is suitable for any Virtuemart shop owner who wants to set up a delivery date (day/month/year) and delivery time/location for your products ( food, flowers, bakery, gift...) then this plugin is for you. It is a Joomla plugin but works exclusively for Virtuemart.

After installing the plugin like a normal Joomla extension, you will activate the plugin. Thus, shoppers can choose delivery dates, delivery time and delivery locations in a list during their checkout process.

Full List Of Features!

Select delivery date in a calendar window on the checkout page
Select delivery location in time/location list, admin can change values if it's necessary
No need to login the website but it's still able to choose delivery date and delivery location
Administrators can see the required delivery dates in customers' orders.
Delivery date will be displayed on the email of order confirmation
The plugin will save delivery date/time in Virtuemart's order database.
Admin can set up delivery time as a require part in the checkout process
Display settings: icon, title, label
Input a list of blocked dates
Allow admin to block dates for annual holidays