Can't select order status in latest order of order list

Started by lindapowers, March 12, 2015, 11:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindapowers

The status for shipped appears below, I can't scroll down to select it and therefore I can't update the order.

vm 3.0.6.2

Joomla 3.4

jenkinhill

Are you saying the page does not have a vertical scroll bar? That's what I use in that situation.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

lindapowers

Hi, the page can be scrolled down but not the order status, there are more order status below the ones you can see in my image and I cant select them:

If you have more order status than the defaults one you wont be able to select the last one in the default isis template, had to change the joomla administrator template to update that last order.

Regards

PD: Yes I can use the search function there but not ideal.

jenkinhill

I just tested with a 10 status list and can scroll the page to see them all. Using Isis with Firefox 36.0.1
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

lindapowers

Wow man that is strange, any idea of what could be causing it?

Tested on firefox and IE with same effect.

Works fine from my mobile device, could it be the size of the screen in my laptop?

Regards

jenkinhill

I don't see how the screen size can affect it, as I reduced the browser window size and it still worked OK. 
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

lindapowers

Could be a Joomla issue instead?

Look what happens with my components menu, I cant watch the lower components, how do people watch them if there is no scroller there?

Regards

jenkinhill

Yes, I have that same problem with the Joomla components list with Isis, but not with Hathor. I think it needs an overflow specified for Isis, but when I add overflow: scroll;  to  .dropdown-menu it adds the scroll bar outline, but it does not work when the browser window height is reduced. 
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK