News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Ship To address add/edit not saving

Started by ShiftEV, March 12, 2015, 22:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiftEV

Hello, I search the forums and could not find anyone else having this issue.  During checkout if a customer wants to add/edit the Ship To address it takes you to the proper page which is auto filled in already with the Bill To info.  If you try to change the address and then hit save it goes back to the checkout page but does not save the edited address.  Any help?  Two separate customers have reported it and I have confirmed it in Chrome and IE so far.  Updated Joomla  3.4.0 and Virtuemart 3.0.6.2.

Thank you very much.

ShiftEV

PHP 5.4.35
site is shiftev.com

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ShiftEV

Hello sir and thank you for the quick reply.  I ran a quick check to see if it was template related switching to a few a the joomla default templates and still the ship to address on check out will not update on saving. 

Furthermore I checked back on my orders since most of my customers are schools and have different ship to addresses and just before the updates to the Joomla and Virtuemart versions I posted above this worked fine (update bi-montly so always updating from last current).

VChris75

Same problem here.
Is there a solution?
I've found the net, but find nothing.

If I save a different ship to address, it goes back to the checkout page, but the shipto adress is still the same as billto address.

AH

Try searching other threads on this forum

Then try giving more information as requested in the sticky threads

AS this problem has been solved some time ago.

The try upgrading and this has been sorted in the latest versions of VM

But DON'T upgrade a live site until you have tested in your dev site first!
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0