News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multiple TAX lines in the e-mail order per product

Started by berd27, March 11, 2015, 14:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

berd27

Hello,

When I order several products with TAX,  I see in the e-mail order several tax lines per product.
The order e-mail order looks as follow:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4060 Klima Confirmed € 57,00 € 11,97 € 0,00 € 68,97
1102 Jalas Confirmed € 91,77 € 19,27 € 0,00 € 111,04
5803 Cofra Confirmed € 95,94   € 20,15 € 0,00 € 116,09

Product Price result    € 51,39    € 0,00    € 296,10

TAX21    € 11,97       € 11,97
TAX21    € 19,27       € 19,27
TAX21    € 20,15       € 20,15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see there are 3 lines (1 line per product) with only the TAX. You see also the TAX in the top of the order. How can i remove the lines per TAX below?
Because when you have 25 items for example you get 25 lines of TAX.

--BerD

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

berd27

Sorry, i use the following versions:

Joomla version: 3.3.6
Virtuemart version: 3.0.6.2
PHP version: 5.3.10

Danny Poole

I to am having this same problem of Tax being shown individually, is there a way to summerise the tax total.

I'm sorry I can not offer any help but I am eagerly awaiting and help.
Currently using VM3.0.6 on Joomla 3.4 PHP 5.4.30

Milbo

Seem you set for your product a tax per bill or so?

Without the set of rules, it is hard to understand what is going on. In General these lines are the total tax, per rule. You need it if you have different taxes on the same invoice.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

berd27

Hello,

I have one TAX rule with the option VAT tax per product, this seems logic, because i have the TAX also on the product line at the beginning of the invoice

Milbo

Yes, of course, that is correct, but ...
How many of these tax rules do you have? Are you shure that there is no layout override? Did you set the tax in the product (which is a legacy), or do you use the automatic system?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

berd27

I have only 2 rules

1 rule with +% 21 with the option vat tax per product for some countries (europe)
1 rule with +% 0 with the option vat tax per product for some countries (outside europe)

In the products i use under Tax Affecting  - Apply Default rules and also in the products i use No-override

The site was migrated from 2.5 to the latest 3.0.6.2 version. In the 2.5 version the TAX was summerised.

Danny Poole

I have 1 Tax rule, GST +10%, my site was also an upgrade from a 2.5 to 3 VM. I'm using VMUikit (http://vmuikit.com) as the template but there are no overrides for the invoice layout.

berd27

Ah i think i found it.
In the Tax & Calculation Rule Details there are 2 rules.
1. Tax per product
2. Vat tax per product

Option 1 gives the summery and option 2 gives lines of tax.
I have set it to option 1 and now it works for me.

Thanks for helping me in the right direction.

Danny Poole

Milbo

Quote from: Milbo on March 12, 2015, 10:27:33 AM
Seem you set for your product a tax per bill or so?

Which was my first idea :-) But I wonder how we can prevent it. Did you set the tax per bill in the product edit?