Wrong calculation for products with an overwritten price?

Started by Miku, April 17, 2015, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miku

Hi,
I've been playing with the capabilities of Virtuemart trying to adapt the shop to a situation where a specific group of shoppers have a specific discount ( they see appropriate prices after login)
So, I've created a shopper group with a discount 21% ( in order to displaying the discount I had created a 'price modification before tax' calculation rule and have assigned it to the shopper group).
Tax: 23%

Results:
- when it comes to the products with no overwritten price the calculation it's OK (although I don't know why the amount of the discount is without tax..)

Base price with tax: 362,50
Sales price: 286,38 €  (-21%) -OK
Sales price without tax: 232,83 € (-21%/1.23) - OK
Discount: 61,89 € (('Base price with tax' - 'Sales price')/1,23) - OK, but why without tax?
Tax amount: 53,55 €

- when it comes to the products with the final price being overwritten (covered by a temporary discount) it seems we have some issue. Below is an example of calculation for the priorly discounted product:

Base price with tax: 550,00
Sales price: 512,50 € ( it's an overwritten price for all) - NOT GOOD - the price wasn't modified by the  21 %discount for a shopper group
Sales price without tax: 416,67 €
Discount: 93,90 € ((('Base price with tax'- (Base price with tax - 21%))/1.23) - NOT GOOD -  should be ('Base price with tax' - 'Sales price')
Tax amount: 95,83 €  - NOT GOOD

There's also a layout issue with displaying the "rating stars' in the product details. It occurs on responsive layout - width:1200px and higher. The 'stars" should be above the prices. Please see the attachment.
By the way, is it possible to place different reviews depending on the language? (multilanguage site) I see no option for that...

VirtueMart 3.0.7.4
J! 3.4.1

Miku

I refresh the thread hoping that the lack of reply is just an oversight on the part of devs. ;) If I'm wrong just please let me know...